Boy Scout Memorial Fountain, Presidents Park
National Park Service
The memorial to the Boy Scouts of America stands on the site of the first Boy Scout Jamboree in 1937. The funds to build this memorial were raised by Scout units throughout the United States and the fountain was dedicated in 1964 in recognition of the Boy Scouts’ 50th anniversary. Waterline Studios redesigned the mechanical and electrical systems and effects. The fountain was recommissioned in 2010 in time for the 100th anniversary of the Boy Scouts.