Tasks in this phase include:
- Final piping plan coordinated with civil, MEP & landscape or architecture and showing point of connection for supporting utilities.
- Finalize details for all pool hardware and fittings, both in context with the installation and fabrication details.
- Finalize details for controls such as wind anemometers and water level sensors.
- Complete details of the equipment spaces to scale and showing actual structural elements that affect the routing of the piping.
- Hydraulic schematic showing pipe sizes and instrumentation (PID drawing).
- Electrical plans and schematics for the lighting, equipment and controls.
- Review of other disciplines’ work to determine compatibility with the fountain work.